Sunday, October 21, 2007

Website moved to http://decomp.110MB.com

For a week now, Sitesled has vanished of the earth without any warning and my website was not accessible. I'm a patient man, I know I get what I'm (not) paying for, but it starts to look ugly now! This looks like a crash and burn.

I tried to move my website to Awardspace.com that gets good reviews. Boy, was that a bummer! In short: they have a SECRET list with forbidden words that they use as a filter for security reasons. If a page has one or more forbidden words on it, it is not showing and being replaced by an Awardspace webpage.
In the faq they mention forbidden words like AOL, PAYPAL. The list with forbidden words is kept secret, so your completely left in the dark.
Come on guys!

So today, I moved my website from Sitesled.com to free website hoster 110MB.com.
My new website is located at http://decomp.110mb.com/.
Website hoster is: http://www.110mb.com/
110MB.com offers at the moment:
-5 GB Space - FREE
-300 GB Bandwidth - FREE!
-PHP 5, MYSQL 5, CGI/Perl ,...

Thanks for having me 110MB.com!

No comments: